dairy-free, gluten-free, vegetarian
- 3 cups almond or hazelnut flour
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 c pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
Preheat your oven to 350*f and fill a cupcake tin with cupcake liners.
With a whisk, stir the nut flour, ginger, salt and soda together in a large bowl, and set aside.
Add the eggs, syrup, vinegar, vanilla and coconut oil to a high speed blender and blend on high for 1 minute until homogenous.
- Pour the wet mix into the bowl with the nut flour then stir with whisk until combined.
- Add the coconut, pecans and blueberries and stir with a spatula until combined.
- With a small Icecream or portion scoop fill the cupcake cups evenly. The batter should be level with the top of the cups.
Bake in the oven at 350*f for about 15 mins or until golden brown or until a knife stuck in the center comes out clean. Remove the pan from the oven and cook for 20 minutes (if you can!) before removing and enjoying!
Share this Post